Norton Antivirus Support
Norton Support Loader is a component of Norton Antivirus program, the pioneers in Antivirus manufacturing business. The main purpose of the Norton Support Loader is to facilitate the user report errors and obtain the help from the technical support utility.
Usually, the programs running in the backdrop of your computer will interfere with the performance of the system. If your Norton support Loader has not been adjusted in the settings, it will run continuously in the background, using the computer resources and consuming memory. Since Norton support loader program can be accessed by the Program menu, it is not necessary to run the program constantly in the background.
You can get the help of Norton Antivirus support function to remove the program to improve the performance of your computer.
1) Navigate to the bottom left hand side corner of the screen and select start.
2) Locate and choose the Run option in the start menu. You can find it in the All programs list. And then choose Accessories.
3) Choose run to begin the program.
4) Enter by typing, msconfig in the field adjacent to the Open option.
5) Choose on the startup tab in the configuration box. You can find a list of programs.
6) Try to place the cursor in between the Startup item and Manufacturer, when the cursor comes to a plus sign, move it to the right to see the start up item text.
7) Read through the list till you find the Norton Support Loader. If you cannot see the program within this list, move on to step 9. Uncheck the box, then click apply and then choose OK. If you cannot see the program within this list, move on to step 9.
8) Restart the machine.
9) Repeat steps 1 through Step 4, by using services.msc to disable the Norton Support Loader permanently.
10) Now, change the start up option for the Norton Support Loader.
11) Locate the program in the list and choose on the name. You can see a blue highlight bar. Choose right click on the bar, Select Properties option from the drop down menu.
12) Choose the downward facing arrow. For startup type, choose the option, Manual.
13) Select Apply and then choose OK.
14) Now, restart the computer to effect the changes made.
You can avail the help of Norton Antivirus Support representatives to resolve any issues regarding the disabling of the Norton Loader. The support personnel will address your issues and provide solutions as early as possible.
Read more »